You are here > Scientific submissions | Abstract submission
The scientific committee welcomes contributions for oral communication or poster presentation.
Abstract submission is closed
The submitted abstracts will be reviewed in a blinded way and will be evaluated based on:
- Clarity of the aim and experimental design.
- Novelty and scientific quality.
- Relevance of the topic and the results.
Please indicate whether you wish your abstract to be considered for:
- oral presentation
- poster presentation
- oral or poster presentation (no-preference)
To allow efficient handling of the abstracts, authors are requested to submit their abstract in one of the topics and are requested to submit 3 keywords.
The scientific committee reserves the right to switch abstracts to other topics.
- Chemical ecology
- Behaviour & colony function
- Population genetics
- Abstracts must be in English and submitted on-line
- Abstract format:
- Abstract title: should be in capital letters
- Authors: the names of the authors should be listed in the following order: Last name, First name, Department, Institution, City, Country.
- Abstract body: the abstract body should contain maximum 350 Words.
- The use of tables, graphs, diagrams, images and embedded videos in the abstract submission is not allowed.
- Use standard abbreviations. Please explain special or unusual abbreviations the first time they appear.
- Notification of acceptance will be dispatched by e-mail by 4 June 2018
Abstract submission deadline: 15 April 2018
Notification of acceptance: 4 June 2018